Born: Established: 1926 ;
Other works by Patricia Clark not individually indexed on AustLit include:
– 'Researching women journalists before and since the internet' Australian Newspaper History Group Newsletter, no. 89, September 2016, pp. 11-12.
– 'Unravelling the Mystery Matron: Gertrude Frances Lawlor, AANS, Canberra Hospital, 1917, 1921-28' Canberra Historical Journal, No. 77, Sep 2016: 24-32.
– 'A 'Lady From London' Reports from Queensland in the 1890s: Flora Shaw, London Times Correspondent' Celebrating Independent Thought: ISAA Twenty Years on : Conference Proceedings
– 'Canberra Women in world War I : Community at Home, Nurses Abroad', Canberra Historical Journal, no. 75, September 2015 pp. 24-32.
– 'The Australian Newspaper in Canberra 1964-1967', Media International Australia, no. 157, November 2015, pp. 41-48.
We are happy... see this page